MakeTime Inc. (“MakeTime”) respects the intellectual property of its users and all other third parties. It is therefore MakeTime’s policy to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe upon, or are suspected of infringing upon, the intellectual property rights of others. In determining whether a user’s account should be disabled and/or terminated, MakeTime will use appropriate discretion in light of the circumstances.
If you are a copyright owner, or an agent of a copyright owner, and believe any user material posted on MakeTime’s sites infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you must submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement to MakeTime under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The notice must contain the following:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work in question. If multiple copyrighted works are at issue, you may provide an enumerated list of the copyrighted works.
- A clear identification of the claimed infringing material, including a description of where the claimed infringing material can be found on the MakeTime website or online network. The description should be sufficient to locate the material, and should include, when applicable, a URL linking to the webpage containing the claimed infringing material.
- Your mailing address, your telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address.
- Statements reiterating the following:
Your full legal name and your physical or electronic signature.
- a. “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- b. “I hereby state the following under penalty of perjury: (i) the information in this Notice is accurate; and (ii) that I am the owner of, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, either the copyright in question or the right to exclusive use of the copyright in question.”
All Notices of Claimed Infringement should be directed to MakeTime’s Designated Copyright Agent, Jeffrey Markowitz, by e-mail or certified mail. Mr. Markowitz’s contact information can be found below.
Attn: Jeffrey Markowitz
446 E. High Street #110
Lexington, KY 40507
Last Updated: October 1, 2015