Last Updated: April 25, 2018
If you accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Agreement and, in such event “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the MakeTime Platform and must cease your use of the MakeTime Platform immediately.
5. USER CONDUCT
1. Rules of Use. As a condition to accessing the MakeTime Platform, each User and its Authorized Users agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to strictly observe the following:
- Provide accurate information to MakeTime as requested and update such information as may be necessary;
- Not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any content that (i) falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights; or (iv) contains software viruses, worms, or similar computer code, files or programs;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other forms of solicitation;
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the MakeTime Platform;
- Not to utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from the MakeTime Platform for any commercial purpose or to provide any service that is competitive, in MakeTime’s sole discretion, with MakeTime or the MakeTime Platform;
- Not to infringe or use, in any manner, MakeTime’s brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “MakeTime” in any business name, email, URL or otherwise;
- No to use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the MakeTime Platform;
- Not to engage in “framing”, “mirroring”, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the MakeTime Platform;
- Not to engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on the MakeTime Platform’s infrastructure; and
- Not to recruit or otherwise solicit any User to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to MakeTime, without MakeTime’s prior written approval, or in an attempt to circumvent MakeTime’s involvement in the manufacture of any Subject Parts, or for any other reason.